ANN: PAMIE web dev testing with Internet Explorer (2 New ShowMeDo.com Videos)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Wed Oct 4 19:40:12 CEST 2006

tool to interactively drive Internet Explorer for web development and
testing:
http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=pythonMarchettiPamieSeries

Detail:
The first PAMIE video covers driving IE interactively (querying Google,
check the html src, clicking a button, visiting the Python homepage
as a result).

The second video shows you how to configure PAMIE with an XML file to
automatically form-fill a web page for testing.  This video also shows nice
usage of the ElementTree module.

The videos are 9 minutes and 11 minutes respectively and should play
on all platforms.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  Over half
of our content is for Python.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

--
ian <at> showmedo.com