ANN: New Python User Group Cologne mailing list (German)

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sat Nov 25 06:52:52 CET 2006

Patrick Holz from the computing centre of the University Cologne has
kindly created a mailing list for the emerging Python User Group in
Cologne (Köln), Germany.

You can find further information and subscribe to the list under the
following URL:

The conversation on this list is conducted in the German language. The
list interface is in German too by default, but you can switch it to
English if you like.

Posting, subscribers list and archives are currently for list members
only, though the latter may change after proper consideration of privacy
issues.

There is also some basic information about the new Python User Group on
the German Python Wiki:

	http://wiki.python.de/User_Group_K%C3%B6ln

You'll find the dates for our regular meetings there, but we will also
announce them on the relevant Python mailing lists.

Regards, Christopher Arndt