Seeking Photo Links for Past PyCons

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Mon Nov 13 05:08:36 CET 2006

In working with the graphic designer we've hired for PyCon 2007, we'd like to
add some diversity to the typical conference photos.  We want a new photo
montage similar to the one we've had for many years at the page top at:

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/HomePage

The graphic designer has gone over Flickr with the 'pycon' keyword but not
found a single photo of women at PyCon.

For those with a bit of time and perhaps a photo inclination could we get a
few volunteers to locate and send me links to any photos they feel represent
PyCon well?  And if the photos zero in a specific person we'll need to get
their permission before plastering their likeless all over the place. ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff Rush
PyCon 2007 Co-Chair