Pythonika 1.0

Ero Carrera ero.carrera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:30:30 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the first release of Pythonika, a free
MathLink module for Mathematica that makes it possible to write
(and run) Python code within Mathematica's notebooks.

It handles the conversion of Python and Mathematica objects
transparently and allows to use all of Python's modules in the
machine (Mathematica, Numarray, NetworkX, etc. all at once :-P ).

I find the mix of Mathematica's interactivity with Python to be a
really good combination.

== Download & Information ==

Pythonika is available at:

http://dkbza.org/pythonika.html

(an example notebook is available on the previous link as well as in
the downloaded package)

Entry in the Wolfram Information Center:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/6622/

The download includes source code and binaries for OSX/Windows/Linux.

Regards,

--
Ero Carrera