Michigan Python Users Group Meeting 11/2 @ 7PM

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:52:40 CET 2006

http://www.michipug.org/

The November meeting of MichiPUG will be tomorrow, Thursday, November
2nd at 7PM at the Arbor Networks office. Last month's meeting had a
filled schedule with talks on wxPython and Twill. This month, we've
got our most open schedule that we've had for a few months. The one
topic we've decided on is that we're going to talk about editors and
people will be free to show off some of the cool Python editing
related features of their favorite editor/IDE.

In months past when we didn't have a full schedule, we've still had
plenty to talk about. The time is left open for any random Python
question or quick topics that people want discuss. So, bring along
your editor and any burning Python questions and join us!

(Meetings are free, and the meeting is at the Arbor Networks office in
downtown Ann Arbor)