Leipzig Python User Group - Meeting, March 16 2006, 8:00pm

Mike Mueller pyp at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 03:24:48 CET 2006

=========================
Leipzig Python User Group
=========================

Second Meeting Thursday, March 16 2006
--------------------------------------

We will meet on March 16 at 8:00pm at the training center of Python
Academy, Zur Schule 20, 04158 Leipzig; Germany (How to get there:
http://www.python-academy.com/LE-Snakes/center/find.html).

The Leipzig Python User Group, or LE-Snakes, was founded at our first
meeting in February. We will meet regularly every second Tuesday of
the month.  Since this date will be the second to the last day of
CeBIT (14.03.2006) we decided to postpone the date for two days.

Food and soft drinks are provided. Please send a short confirmation
mail to info at python-academy.de, so we can prepare appropriately.

Stefan Schwarzer will talk about the application of CherryPy
(http://www.cherrypy.org) sprechen. Quote from the CherryPy-Homepage:
"CherryPy is a pythonic, object-oriented web development framework."

Everybody who uses Python, plans to do so or is interested in
learning more about the language is encouraged to participate.

While the meeting language will be mainly German, English speakers
are very welcome. We will provide English interpretation if needed.

Current information about the meetings can always be found at
http://www.python-academy.com/LE-Snakes/index.html