ANN: 4 New ShowMeDo.com Videos (Wing IDE, RUR-PLE (2), PataPata)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Fri Jul 28 19:58:57 CEST 2006

set of the existing TurboGears videos:

An introduction to Wingware's Wing IDE Professional (with a second
video to come):
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonOzsvaldWingIDEIntro

André Roberge introduces the RUR-PLE programming environment and recursion
in two videos:
http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=RUR-PLE

Francois Schnell demonstrates the PataPata constructivist
learning environment:
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=patapata_tkinter1_fSchnell&fromSeriesID=7

Kevin Dangoor and Ronald Jaramillo talk about various parts of the
TurboGears web mega-framework in this aggregation of pre-existing videos:
http://showmedo.com/videos/TurboGears

Detail:

We have 50 ShowMeDos, mostly for Python programming.  Many of our
33 requests are also for Python tools and techniques -  come and vote
for your favourite.  The votes show which topics are favoured by the Python
community - if you would like to share your knowledge then get in touch and
we will help you to make your own ShowMeDo videos (they are easy to make!).

Video Comments:

Each video page allows commentary - just like comments on blog entries.
If you like what you see then feel free to leave a comment for the
author - positive feedback is such a great motivator.

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

ian at showmedo.com
http://www.showmedo.com