EuroPython 2006 Call For Proposals

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Apr 3 17:19:46 CEST 2006

EuroPython, the European Python and Zope conference, will this year
take place at CERN near Geneva in Switzerland from Monday 3 July to
Wednesday 5 July 2006. To make this conference as successful as the
previous four conferences we need talks, and this is where you come
in.

This year, as before, we have a variety of tracks or topics that we
encourage talks in:

    Science
    Python Language and Libraries
    Agile Development
    Web Frameworks
    Business and Applications
    Teaching
    Games and Entertainment
    Misfits

As the conference is at CERN this year, we are particularly interested
in hearing about Python being used in the scientific world.

We want to be certain that you do not feel excluded by the above list
of tracks; if you have something interesting to talk about and it
doesn't really fit any of the above categories, the "Misfits" track is
just for you.

There will be a refereed papers track as well this year, which will be
announced separately.

To read a longer description of each track go here:

    http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceProgram.py?confId=44

To submit a talk, go here:

    http://indico.cern.ch/abstractSubmission.py?confId=44

For more general information on the conference, please visit:

    http://www.europython.org/

--
  There are two kinds of large software systems: those that evolved
  from small systems and those that don't work.