Greater Toronto Area Python User's Group (PyGTA) has a new venue

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Fri Oct 21 09:07:14 CEST 2005

Paul Baranowski was ambitious enough to arrange a recurring booking at
the Linux Caffe, so as of October the 25th we will be meeting on the
fourth Tuesday of the month at Linux Caffe (326 Harbord at Grace, South
of Christie station).  Linux Caffe is a geek-friendly venue with
everything we should need for our meetings, including a projector.

I'm still looking for speakers for Tuesday.  Feel free to contact me if
you have a presentation or lightning talk you think would interest the
group.  We're not the most formal group in the world, and we're always
interested in new members.

So, if you program in Python (or just want to) and live in or around
Toronto, you *need* to be at 326 Harbord this upcoming Tuesday at 7pm.

Have fun,
Mike