Announcing : pyglfw

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Fri May 20 23:56:08 CEST 2005

Hello folks,

I am please to announce the first release of pyglfw, a python binding for GLFW
written as an extension module.

GLFW is simple framework acting like a glue between OpenGL and the system.

The aim of pyglfw is simply for me to get my hands on writing an extension for
Python, so this is quite an alpha code I release. Although it works fine, it
might need some fixing in some areas.

Please have a look at it and feel free to let me know what you think about it.

Here is the hope page of pyglfw : http://www.defuze.org/oss/pyglfw/

Regards,
- Sylvain