rlcompleter2-0.96 interactive tab-completion for python

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Wed Mar 30 19:32:36 CEST 2005

hi folks,

after much interest at Pycon 2005 (great to have been there, thanks
to all who where there, btw!),  i release version 0.96 of the interactive
command line completer "rlcompleter2".

rlcompleter2 provides tab-completion to the python interactive
commandline interpreter much like bash does to the shell commandline.

Main reason for the 0.96 release: I figure that people would
actually like to have it run nicely on 2.3, 2.4 and CVS-python
which it didn't before in not-so-uncommon cases. Sorry that i
waited so long.

Grab it from

    http://codespeak.net/rlcompleter2/download/rlcompleter2-0.96.tar.gz

or try out the new PyPI downloading feature

    http://www.python.org/pypi/rlcompleter2/0.96

(I, for one, welcome our new PyPI / CPAN-For-Python overlords!
thanks Richard, Barry and all those who helped make it happen!)

And/or go to the home page at

    http://codespeak.net/rlcompleter2

cheers and have fun,

    holger