ANN: pydf 0.9.8.4

garabik-news-2005-05@kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Mon Aug 22 12:59:36 CEST 2005

Version 0.9.8.4 of pydf has been released.

pydf is a console program that displays the amount of used and available
space on your filesystems, just like df, but in colours. The output
format is completely customizable.

Pydf was written and works on Linux, but should work also on other
modern UNIX systems.

License:
Public Domain

Notable changes since the last version:
- support for multiple possible mtab-like files - e. g. out-of-box support
  for Solaris
- fallback to parsing 'mount' when no mtab-like file is available -
  e. g. support for MacOS X