Chicago Python Users Group, Thurs Aug 11, 7pm

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Aug 8 18:25:14 CEST 2005

The Chicago Python User Group, ChiPy, will have its next meeting on
Thursday August 11th, starting at 7pm.  For more information on ChiPy
see http://chipy.org

Presentations
-------------

* Aaron Lav will talk about Unicode and middleproxy, a proxying web
   application that adds links to definitions of Chinese characters.
* Ian Bicking will talk about distutils and setuptools -- how to use
   Python packages and how to make your own.
* If time permits, Michael Tobis will talk on the pdb module, probably
   along with a "symbolic debuggers, who needs 'em?" discussion.

There will also be time to chat, and many opportunities to ask
questions.  We encourage people at all levels to attend.

Location
--------

This month we will be meeting at Imaginary Landscape at 5121 N
Ravenswood, on Chicago's North Side.  Parking is available.  See the
website for more transportation information.

About ChiPy