ANN: Nevow 0.3 released

jsdude dude_js at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 04:14:41 CEST 2004

Try IAB Studio (www.iabstudio.com) from WorcsNet and feel difference.

With IAB Studio, you will get everything you need for creating Web
applications of any complexity.  This toolset of suites includes
unique all-in-one combination of Application Builder, Data
Management/reposting and Workflow.

Over 40 controls are available for users to design, simulate, run,
monitor and administer your applications via the Internet. It is
compatible with major databases and operating systems (Unix/Linux and
Windows).

Cheers