PyZine Issue 6

Mark mark@pyzine.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 20:57:18 +0200

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that the Table of Contents for Py Issue 6
has been posted.

This quarter you can expect articles on how to use Python with:

- RFID
- MIDI
- Bioinformatics
- Twisted
- 3d Graphics

and much more!

The first two articles are out now -- the others will be published
roughly two weeks apart.

Visit our homepage:

http://www.pyzine.com

for more information.

Py publishes at least one free article each quarter but if you are a
subscriber you get access to one full year worths of articles *plus*
all the back Issues articles we have online. Subscribe today to support
the only regularly appearing
publication devoted to nothing but Python!

If you are into Zope you can also get a joint ZopeMag and Py
subscription.

Interested in writing for Py? We pay for all articles submissions.
Check out our Writers Guidelines:

http://www.pyzine.com/Issue006/writefor.html

Regards,

The Py Team