ANN: TLS Lite 0.3.0

Trevor Perrin trevp@trevp.net
21 Mar 2004 02:49:18 -0800

I'm pleased to announce a new release of TLS Lite.  Several requested
features have been added, and I've cleaned things up a lot.

New features since 0.2.0
-------------------------
 - API docs (courtesy of Epydoc)
 - integrates with Twisted and asyncore
 - supports PyCrypto and GMPY for performance
 - X.509 path validation (requires cryptlib)
 - supports loading PEM private keys in pure Python
 - supports OS-specific Random Number Generators
 - RSA blinding to prevent timing attacks

http://trevp.net/tlslite/

TLS Lite is a free python library that implements SSL v3 and TLS v1.
TLS Lite supports non-traditional authentication methods such as SRP,
shared keys, and cryptoIDs, in addition to X.509 certificates.

Trevor