A.M. Kuchling amk@amk.ca
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:40:17 -0500

This coming Saturday morning I'm going to be presenting a Quixote tutorial
at the Northern Virginia Linux User Group, not far from Washington DC.  The
tutorial will cover basic usage of Quixote, a Web development framework for
Python, and topics such as the structure of Quixote applications, generating
HTML with Quixote's PTL templating language, and common design patterns for
web applications.  I'm also going to provide a PyCon preview, discussing
some of the most interesting of the accepted talks.

The same presentation will be given later this month at PyCon, which is also
in the DC area, but the NOVALUG meeting will probably have much more time
available for questions and discussion.

WHERE: Washington Technology Park/CSC (formerly Dyncorp), Chantilly, VA
DATE: 1st Saturday of the month (March 6th)
TIME: 10:00 am

--amk