my cgipm and std python cgi

Dave Hastings fatdave@unixbeast.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:52:26 -0500

  I have added a link to the manual that was created for our new CGI module.  I hope this clears up some questions and confusion about the module.  http://www.unixbeast.com/CGIpm/vote.cgi .  The manual is in PDF format.  Please keep in mind the manual, in its current state, was written with the idea that the module was going to be named CGIpm.  It will be changed when the new name is set.

  The module was not intended to be better than or replace the existing cgi module that is built in with python.  It is rather an expansion so to speak.  All the functions and their definitions are outlined in the manual listed above.

  Looks like 'CGIpy' is still winning by a bunch !

Dave  cgipm@unixbeast.com