Literate programming in Python

Feng Xia feng_xia@instron.com
19 Sep 2003 11:01:52 -0700

Hello, All,

I have finally come up a literate programming tool for the Python
lovers! :)
Yes yes yes! After painful searching over the internet, I came across
the Py2tex app which does a nice job of typesetting the Python code.
But it's not literate programming yet.

Well, to make this short, the one I have is very preliminary. I am not
an advanced user in either the Python world or the Latex world. With
my very limited knowledge of both, I tried.

I don't know how to make the code available to the public. Anyway,
please send me an email if you are interested in. And please don't
laugh at some of my "crude" techniques programming the beatiful
Python. I'm sure there could be a better solution to many of my
headaches :)

Best regards,

feng