ANN: ClientCookie 0.4.9 released (first stable release)

John J. Lee jjl@pobox.com
05 Nov 2003 14:46:46 +0000

[resending, old message never turned up]

jjl@pobox.com (John J. Lee) writes:

> http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/ClientCookie/
>
> Stable bugfix release.

...which was broken.  Just to confuse further, the broken version was
actually 0.4.8, not 0.4.9 as the subject line claims.  I've uploaded a
0.4.9, which works (I have some functional tests again!).

*Also* note, I forgot to mention a couple of changes since 0.4.7a.
The complete list is:

Changes since 0.4.7a:
>  * Very minor interface change: rehashed string representation methods
>    so they behave in a more standard way.
>  * The beginnings of some unit tests for the urllib2 support, finally!
>  * Bug fixes.

 * Added (untested) thread synchronization.
 * The processor and handler interfaces may now be implemented by a
   single object.

John