ANN: New release of SalStat Statistics Package

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni@yahoo.com
3 Mar 2003 02:38:46 -0800

Oops! My mistake - I forgot to upload the file as a binary and the
downloads were therefore corrupted. This has now been rectified, and
the downloads are available and should work.

Apologies to anyone whose time I have wasted.

Alan.