MacPython 2.3b2 binary installer for MacOSX

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:08:50 +0200

a binary installer for MacPython 2.3b2 is available through
<http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython.html>, or (for the impatient)
directly at
<http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac/MacPython-OSX-2.3b2-2.dmg>.

This installer gives you a framework-based Python, which has all the
normal unix-python functionality, lots of extension modules to
interface to technology such as Carbon, Quicktime and AppleScript, plus
the IDE, the Package Manager, the ability to create small
semi-standalone applications and more.

Please try it, and send feedback either straight to me or (preferably)
to pythonmac-sig@python.org.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -