ANNOUNCE: release of SalStat 20030224

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni@yahoo.com
24 Feb 2003 05:21:51 -0800

I am pleased to annouce a new release of the SalStat statistics
package for scientific statistical analysis, written entirely in
Python and wxPython!

This version works better on Windows (read: the Linux/other version's
dialog box layouts are a bit borked - feedback welcome!), and includes
a chi-square test, improved dialog design, and better plotting.

This version is code only (no binaries yet, though these are planned),
and requires the installation of Python, wxPython, Numeric and SciPy.

The main site is at http://salstat.sunsite.dk, and the download is
available from http://salstat.sunsite.dk/salstat.20030224.zip.

Feedback on the accuracy of the tests is wanted: if you can, please
check them out and let me know.

I am also interested in feedback about the interface design - do you
find it easy to use, or are there any points of improvement that you
might suggest - I might not do what you want, but I will listen!

Have fun, and best of luck!

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics
http://salstat.sunsite.dk