Pre-announce: PyCon registration

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:23:10 -0500

I'll post again when we have the form set up, but I figure people ought
to know now what the costs and dates will be:

$150	through Feb 28
$200	through Mar 15
$250	at the door

We'll take charge and checks for pre-reg; cash and charge at the door.

The pre-con sprint is still not settled, but will cost around $30-50.

PyCon

   PyCon is a community-oriented Python conference emphasizing
   accessibility and low cost. It is designed to complement the
   International Python Conference (IPC), which will be a track at the
   O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) starting in 2003.

PyCon DC 2003

   The first PyCon will be held 26-28 March, 2003, at George Washington
   University's Cafritz Conference Center in Washington DC. There will be
   a development sprint Mon/Tues before the conference.

As always, current info is available at http://www.python.org/pycon/
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach