ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool

Radovan Garabik garabik-news-2003-04@kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
10 Apr 2003 09:29:01 GMT

I am happy to announce version 0.4 of unicode(1).
unicode is a simple command line utility inspired by ascii(1),
written in python, that displays properties for a given
unicode character, or searches unicode database for a character
name conforming to a given regular expression.
It works best on unix UTF-8 console, but (in a limited manner)
it works even with Win32 version of python.

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__    garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk     |