[ANN] Py 01.02 Ships

Bryan Richard cook@pyzine.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:26:11 GMT

Py Parlour Press (www.PyZine.com) is proud, well perhaps relieved is a
better word, to announce the second issue of Py (01.02) is now
available.

“It seems the periodical elves accepted our offering and have allowed
the second issue to pass along the emerald path to the United States
Post Office,” Bryan J Richard, Editor was quoted as saying.

The second issue builds on the ambitious, if slight unstable,
foundation laid last April in issue 01.01. Behold, the Table of
Contents:

- Config Files Made Easy by Sean Reifschneider
- POOPy: Intro to Using Objects by Lindstrom Greg
- Jython & zxJDBC by Brian Zimmer
- Array Broadcasting with Numeric by Eric Jones
- Part 2 of Extending Python with C by Alex Martelli

The price still stands at $3.00 US and $5.00 The Rest of the World.
Subscriptions are also available.

“I can think of no better Summer reading save for Balzac.” Richard
said.

About Py.
Py is a print technical zine for Python developers. A lack of
competition does not keep us from being the best -- quite the
opposite, in fact. http://www.PyZine.com

About Py Parlour Press.
>From the fringes of the publishing industry comes Py Parlour Press.
Concerned only with producing the finest publications money can buy,
this is outlaw tech at its finest.

P3 is run by the editorial despot, Bryan J Richard, an enormous
personality in the publishing industry who is bent on the ownership of
Hearst Castle and has perhaps watched Citizen Kane one too many times.

Subscribe Online
http://www.PyZine.com/subscribe.phtml

Write for Py.
http://www.PyZine.com/write.phtml