Wing IDE Standard 1.1.2 + Zope 2.5.0 support

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:07:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We've just released Wing IDE Standard (aka Wing IDE) version 1.1.2.
This is a bug fix release that solves problems seen by some users.
It also adds support for Zope 2.5.0.

A detailed list of changes made to Wing IDE is here:

ftp://wingide.com/pub/wingide/1.1.2/CHANGELOG.txt

Download the update:  http://wingide.com/support/downloads
Get a demo license:   http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

Zope Support
------------

The Zope 2.5.0 patch, Zope 2.5.0 + Wing IDE 1.1.2 for Linux, and
the Zope 2.5.0 Debug Server for Wing IDE are all available now
from the Zope Support section of the above downloads link.

We are working on support for the unpatched Zope distribution, so
that Wing IDE users can upgrade to new versions of Zope immediately
as they appear.  So with some luck, this is our last upgrade to
Zope-specific support that depends directly on the Zope version.

Sincerely,

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!