ANN: EmPy mailing lists available

Erik Max Francis max@alcyone.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:25:20 -0800

EmPy is a templating system for Python.

	http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/empy/

There are now two mailing lists available for people who wish to keep
abreast of EmPy announcements or access other EmPy users:

Mailing lists

    There are two EmPy related mailing lists available.  The first is
    a receive-only, very low volume list for important announcements
    (including releases).  To subscribe, send an email to
    mailto:empy-announce-list-subscribe@alcyone.com.

    The second is a general discussion list for topics related to
    EmPy, and is open for everyone to contribute; announcements
    related to EmPy will also be made on this list.  The author of
    EmPy (and any future developers) will also be on the list, so it
    can be used not only to discuss EmPy features with other users,
    but also to ask questions of the author(s).  To subscribe, send an
    email to mailto:empy-list-subscribe@alcyone.com.

--
 Erik Max Francis / max@alcyone.com / http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ I used to walk around / Like nothing could happen to me