Pygame-1.5.2 Released

Pete Shinners pete@shinners.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:50:33 GMT

A minor patch release of pygame is now available, version 1.5.2.
(All great packages deserve a 1.5.2 release i suppose)

Pygame 1.5.2 released on Aug 14, 2002
Pete Shinners (pete@shinners.org)
http://www.pygame.org

Version 1.5.2 was mainly released to fix a licensing problem with
the included default font. Originally we included the "helmet bold"
font included with openoffice. We have switched to the FSF's
FreeMonoBold font, which is comparable. There are only minor
enhancements, and no major bugfixes since the previous 1.5 version.

Pygame is a set of python modules written to help create games in
Python, using the SDL library. It allows for the creation of high
quality games, yet simple enough for the beginning user to get
started immediately.