EVENT: BayPIGgies mtg Wednesday

Wesley J. Chun wesc@deirdre.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:15:04 -0800

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: BayPIGgies meeting Wednesday

The Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group
(BayPIGgies.org) is meeting this Wednesday in Mountain View, CA.
We will be going over what happened at the Python9 conference.

March 21, 2001

Topic: Python9 Conference

- News and events from the conference last week in Long Beach
- Some of the more interesting papers in the proceedings
- Upcoming release of Python 2.1
- Python Software Foundation
- Guido's opening keynote: Python Fits Your Brain
- Bruce Eckel's closing keynote: Why I Love Python

Time and directions available at the website:

http://www.baypiggies.org

Hope to see some of you there!

-wesley

Silicon Valley-SF Bay Area Python users group:  http://baypiggies.org

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, December 2000
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

wesley.j.chun :: wesc@baypiggies.org
cyberweb.consulting :: silicon.valley, ca
http://www.roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/