Wing IDE for Windows & Linux v. 1.1b3

Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:09:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We're happy to announce the release of version 1.1b3 of Wing IDE, which
is now available on Windows 98/SE and NT/2000 as well as Linux.  Since
1.0 we've added debugger attach/detach, a Python indentation manager,
an easy-to-install combined Zope+Wing bundled, and numerous bug fixes.

Features of Wing IDE include a full graphical debugger with networked
debugging, interactive shell, and expression evaluator; powerful source
code browser; and a source code editor with syntax highlighting,
auto-completion, auto-indentation, source structure menu, zooming to point
of definition, multi-part key bindings, keyboard/command macros, and an
emacs personality.

For more information, see www.wingide.com.

Thanks,

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!