ANN: VideoCapture 0.5 released

Markus Gritsch gritsch@iue.tuwien.ac.at
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:10:42 +0100

VideoCapture-0.5
================

http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e9326522/VideoCapture/

What it is:
-----------
VideoCapture is a Python extension for Win32 which makes it possible
to access video-capture devices (e.g. a USB webcam, a TV-card, ...).

What is new in version 0.5:
*) Changed the filtergraph initialization to use the capture-pin
   instead of the preview-pin of the video device filter.
   This should resolve a strange timeout problem and it even allows me
   to capture snapshots from my TV-card :-)
*) Added a method displayPropertyPage() to the Device class which
   displays a dialog-box containing the property pages of the capture
   device.  This should allow selecting things like the video size
   used during capturing.

Enjoy, Markus