Python/JPython Job Opportunities in Dallas, TX

Paul Cain paul.cain@exoLink.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:44:03 -0600

Programmer/Analyst (Python/JPython) - Dallas, TX

Job Description:

- Translate Business Specifications into Python/JPython scripts.
- Interact with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Quality Assurance
to understand business/functional requirements.
- Interact with Java Developers to implement and test scripts.
- Create and design test cases and plans.

Minimum Required Skills:

- 1+ year Python and/or JPython
- Basic data modeling knowledge/experience
- Good design skills
- Ability to manage time and meet schedule commitments
- Initiative
- High attention to detail with documentation, design, coding, and
maintaining standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills for interaction with
other groups
- Desire to learn
- Great attitude and personality

Desired Skills:

- Documenting Business Process Flows
- Creating Functional Specifications
- Developing Test Cases

ExoLink Corporation is an e-business broker / transaction clearinghouse. We
are located at I-35 and Corporate Drive in Lewisville, TX. We provide
e-commerce services for companies engaged in the de-regulated retail energy
industry. This is accomplished through the creation of a virtual marketplace
via our ExoTran application. This cutting edge Java based system allows for
the fast and most efficient flow of all forms of data across all platforms.
We utilize technologies such as Java, CORBA, Oracle v8i RDBMS, Windows NT
v4.0, UNIX (Sun Solaris) and more.

ExoLink Corporation is a small, rapidly growing company. We currently have
70+ employees and have open positions for an additional 20-30 employees. Our
rapid growth rate is due to new clients and projects resulting from both
direct and strategic marketing partners. The company has an objective to go
public by 2002. ExoLink has a fun and fast paced environment. Our dress is
business casual. We have great benefits and offer PRE-IPO STOCK OPTIONS.

- 3 Positions Available

- Start Date: ASAP

- SALARY: Open (dependent upon skill set, skill level, and experience) +
Pre-IPO Stock Options + Benefits

- Benefits: Health Insurance (Company pays employee's: monthly medical
premiums, monthly dental premiums, long term disability, life insurance), 18
Paid Time Off (PTO) days/year (covers vacation, illness, personal time,
etc.) + 10 holidays, 401(k), Pre-IPO Stock Options

- Travel: NO TRAVEL

- Location: Dallas, TX (Lewisville)

For more information about ExoLink, please visit us at www.exolink.com

Paul Cain