In memoriam: Jak Kirman

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:01:01 -0500

The following message was sent to the XML-SIG list, to which Kirman
was a subscriber.  People who've been around for a while will probably
remember the Python/Perl phrasebook that Kirman wrote around 1998.
(Poking around his Web site, I came across
http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/jak/people/hayley/home.html; both
diarists and parents might find it interesting.)

--amk