pyCA-0.5.5 - tools for setting up a certificate authority

Michael Ströder pyca@ms.inka.de
Fri, 24 Sep 99 01:40:51 GMT

HI!

I would like to announce a new beta release of my package pyCA, a set of
scripts and CGI-BIN programs written in Python for setting up and
running a certificate authority using OpenSSL.

See

  http://sites.inka.de/ms/python/pyca/

for more details.

I would like to ask for feedback of people using this package. Any hints
for improving this package are appreciated. I do not have the
possibility to test this software under other Unix environments than
Linux, OpenLDAP and ApacheSSL.

Changes since 0.5.4:
* Many bugfixes
* Small enhancements in user interface of CGI-BINs

Ciao, Michael.

<P><A HREF="http://sites.inka.de/ms/python/pyca/">pyca-0.5.5</A> - scripts
and CGI-BIN programs for setting up and running a certificate authority
using OpenSSL.  (02-Sep-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org