Review of O'Reilly's "Learning Python" Book at 32BitsOnline.com

Markus Fleck fleck@informatik.uni-bonn.de
Thu, 23 Sep 99 05:44:30 GMT

A Review of O'Reilly's "Learning Python" Book:

http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199909/pythonedit&page=1

  "[...] In the end, I felt that the second section had given me more than I
  expected (and more than one usually gets from a textbook), because it put
  me in touch with the modern use of Python and prepared me to continue the
  endless learning process.

  [...] the book is excellent in my overall opinion. This book is
  well-structured, concise, and practical and all you need to learn
  that fantastic language, Python."

  Article Copyright (c) 1999 - Medullas Publishing Company.

<P><A HREF="http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199909/pythonedit&page=1">
Python Book Review</A> - a review of the O'Reilly ''Learning Python'' book
(at 32bitsonline.com).  (15-Sep-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org