"Das Python-Tutorium 1.5.2" finished!

Dinu C. Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri, 01 Oct 99 09:54:47 GMT

The German translation of Guido's Python tutorial is finally
finished now, after considering many suggestions from preview
readers and correcting many typos!

Please note that the standard Python LaTeX tools, coming with
the Python standard documentation distribution appear not to
be sufficient to convert the LaTeX source code into HTML! It
is planned to write a README describing what was needed to
still get it done (but it wasn't me who did the conversion).
This README will be included in the following  folder, too,
as soon as it exists.

You may find "Das Python-Tutorium" here:

  http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/publications/tut-de

with a short paragraph describing it on:

  http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/

If you have any special comments or corrections, please con-
tact me directly instead of approaching the Python-De mailing
list!

Viel Vergnuegen,

Dinu

==
Dinu C. Gherman

"An average of more than 15 % of adults in 12 industrialized
countries are functionally illiterate; in Ireland, the United
Kingdom and the United States, the rates are over 20 %."

  (The State of the World's Children 1999,
   UNICEF, http://www.unicef.org/sowc99)

<P><A HREF="http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/publications/tut-de/">Das
Python-Tutorium</A> - German translation of GvR's Python
Tutorial.  (30-Sep-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org