[Python-africa] Devs Corner Discord Group

Joshua Chipile chipilej at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:44:49 EDT 2022

Good afternoon, python enthusiast,

Hope youR all well this Friday afternoon!

I have being thinking.I decided to create a discord group called Devs
Corner. The purpose of the group is to teach, inspire and motivate all
kinds of tech people or IT. It doesn't matter whether the person is junior,
middle or senior level developer or beginner. I have created different
channels based on the Programming language.

Most especially

*PYTHON(Tutorials , medium articles and talks).  A few other
developer/Engineers will be sharing resources. *

*Looking forward PyCon Ghana and other PyCon events within Africa. *

Below is the link the server
https://discord.gg/CdwuMzPY

--
Regards,

Joshua .Z. Chipile
Software Developer
Email: chipilej at gmail.com
Cell: +260972111456
Skype: chipile2
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuachipile/
Github : https://github.com/sjtg
Twitter: @SJTGs <https://twitter.com/SJTGs>

"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the
world, are the ones who do."