[Python-africa] Fwd: Fwd: (Scientific) Python communities in Africa

Iwan Vosloo iwan at reahl.org
Fri Nov 30 01:38:16 EST 2018

Hi all,

Please see below email from Alistair Miles that came to me via Marlene.

Alistair is running a project under the auspices of the Pan-African
Mosquito Control Association and is looking for local data science
teaching efforts they can link into. (Where local means "various
countries in Africa").

Thanks
Iwan