[Python-africa] ongoing projects

Iwan Vosloo iwan at reahl.org
Mon Jul 16 01:25:10 EDT 2018

There are actually a number of PyCons happening in different places in
Africa. South Africa is the oldest and biggest, but there are also
pycons in Namibia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenia (that I know of). There are
also various django girls and similar initiatives happening.

(We should actually all contribute to https://africa.python.org so
advertise whats going on here.)

I'd also like to know that projects people are building themselves, here
in Africa!

On 11/07/2018 04:40, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:
> nice, i'm from Mauritius btw. did not know that south africa had it's
> own pycon. looked at the slides, nice topics !
>
> Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
> https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ

Regards
Iwan