[Python-africa] AfriPy logo

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:01:52 EST 2016

Hi all,

It is a cool design.
I hate to spoil the fun but PLEASE do not use this logo until you check
with the PSF trademark committee. From my involvement with other
discussions about logos,  it's my understanding that such a modification of
the PSF logo might not be allowable. For more, please see
https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/

I'm on my way to work right now, but I'd be happy to explain more later if
anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Naomi

On 7 March 2016 at 01:43, Loek van Gent <loek at ibizit.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe not very relevant, but was doodling away in Gimp and came up with a
> logo.
> If you like it you can use it. If you almost like it, you can improve it
> (we're open source, right?)
>
> Keep up your good spirit and spread the community!
>
> Loek

Naomi Ceder
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111396744045017339164/about