[Python-3000] Install on Vista / AMD64 AthlonX2 platform

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Jun 10 21:32:58 CEST 2008

> I downloaded the package to confirm, and indeed the "UAC Compliant"
> checkbox on ORCA's summary information stream view is not checked.
> (It's a bad name for it, but it does correspond, inverted, to that
> bit.)

Thanks. I'll try to integrate this with the next beta releases -
that's bit 3 of PID_WORDCOUNT, right?

I hesitated setting it, as MSDN says setting it means

"Elevated privileges are not required to install this package."

My concern would be that it then *never* displays the UAC box,
which is not what I would like.

Regards,
Martin