[Python-3000] Persistent Error

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:37:12 CEST 2008

Hi Amaury,

After commenting out the code which catches the ImportError,
this is the trace.

[anand at localhost ~]$ python3
Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: can't initialize sys standard streams
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.0/io.py", line 63, in <module>
    import warnings
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.0/warnings.py", line 268, in <module>
    from _warnings import (filters, default_action, once_registry,
ImportError: No module named _warnings
Aborted

Regards

--Anand