[Python-3000] Python 3.0 test results on F8

Frank frankdmartinez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:20:50 CET 2008

Hi,
    I'm using F8 and received the following output after running 'make
test':
292 tests OK.
2 tests failed:
    test_multiprocessing test_sys
27 tests skipped:
    test_bz2 test_codecmaps_cn test_codecmaps_hk test_codecmaps_jp
    test_codecmaps_kr test_codecmaps_tw test_ctypes test_curses
    test_dbm_gnu test_dbm_ndbm test_kqueue test_nis test_normalization
    test_ossaudiodev test_pep277 test_socketserver test_sqlite
    test_ssl test_startfile test_tcl test_timeout test_urllib2net
    test_urllibnet test_winreg test_winsound test_xmlrpc_net
    test_zipfile64
6 skips unexpected on linux2:
    test_dbm_ndbm test_bz2 test_ssl test_ctypes test_tcl test_dbm_gnu

Should I be concerned?  Though I expect the answer to be 'No', is Python 3.0
just as ok to use as if *all *the tests passed?

Sincerely,
Frank Martinez