[Python-3000] Nettri! The Open Source Python Web Application Platform

vin vin 4vinoth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:39:28 CEST 2008

 Nettri! The Open Source Python Web Application Platform

*Welcome to Nettri*

HI Friends

I am (*Vinoth*) very Glad to announce you the Development of *Nettri* an *Open
Source Project for Python Web Application Platform*. Currently I am only the
Developer. Sure I'll not wait for others to join, But I would like to give
you all the Great Solution for Free and like to see *Nettri* as the Best
Solution for Python Guys.

*First Release?*

Soon. Once the Python 3 is on the playground. Because I have started *Nettri
* in Python 3.

*Like to Contribute?*

You are welcome to Join *Nettri* as a Contributor. Please contact me

*Seeing Drupal?*

:) Currently I am using Drupal to build this simple site, as I am Drupal
Developer :), But we can convert this site to *Nettri* once *Nettri* is
Released.

*Advice me!*
* I don't have much experience in Open Source Projects. Your Advice is
Greatly welcome.mainly regarding license, etc.*

*Donations?*
First I would like to have your great experience on Nettri by first release.
Then, Yes, we should build our own community for Netttri. :)

Hope You got a Good news Today.

Cheers.
*Vinoth*