[Python-3000] Compiling Python 3.0 with VS 2008 Beta2

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Fri Nov 16 21:47:50 CET 2007

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Please no. I would much prefer if PCbuild9 was based on PCbuild, not
> PCbuild8. In particular, there shouldn't be subdirectories for the
> individual projects, and the output files should land directly in
> PCbuild9.

K!

I'll see if I can take some spare time and port the PCbuild directory to
VS 2008. Do you have any additional suggestions or wishes?

If anybody else is going to test it, please install the standard
edition. I'm having too much trouble with the Beta 2 of the express
edition. You've to install VB and VC#, too, or the cl.exe may not get
installed for x86.

Christian