[Python-3000] Win64 buildbot

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Nov 15 20:29:50 CET 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 11:22 AM, Thomas Heller <theller at ctypes.org> wrote:
> The Win64 buildbot currently fails to link python30.dll and _testcapi.pyd
> because of an unresolved symbol PyObject_Unicode:
>
> http://python.org/dev/buildbot/3.0/amd64%20XP%203.0/builds/242/step-compile/0
>
> Does anyone have an idea why?

Not directly, but that function no longer exists, and has been
redefined via a macro in object.h to PyObject_Str. I find it hard to
believe that anything isn't including object.h (which is included by
Python.h) but that seems to be happening -- unless it's not properly
recompiling things, and reusing .obj files compiled previously.

Perhaps changing the remaining occurrences to PyObject_Str will fix this?