[Python-3000] Work overload causing review delays

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Mar 2 06:03:20 CET 2007

All,

I have to request your continued patience. Several of you have sent me
code or ideas to review. I *will* get to it, probably early next week;
but recovery from PyCon, first physical, then from the backlog at
work, has made it necessary to prioritize things. While I have minutes
here and there to respond to scattered email threads, the time needed
to concentrate on deeper issues and code reviews seems lacking for
now. It'll get better. Sorry!