[Python-3000] fixing test_dict

Eduardo "EdCrypt" O. Padoan eopadoan at altavix.com
Wed Feb 14 14:24:32 CET 2007

If someone is alread working at this, please ignore this mail: I just
picked because it was ease enough not to do while I wait some other
code to run at work.
I've created two patches to p3yk. They are two alternatives to fix the
broken test_dict.py:
test_dict_1.patch uses the same approach as test_dictviews.py:
transform the dict_view in a set.
test_dict_2.patch is an alternative: I'm not sure if the .items(),
.values() and .keys() should be covered two times (test_dict.py and
test_dictviews.py), so this solves the problem removing this tests
from test_dict.py.

--
EduardoOPadoan (eopadoan->altavix::com)
Bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/edcrypt