[Python-3000] Patch for Doc/tutorial

Paul Dubois pfdubois at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:11:03 CEST 2007

Attached is a patch for changes to the tutorial. I made it by doing:

svn diff tutorial > tutorial.diff

in the Doc directory. I hope this is what is wanted; if not let me know what
to do.

Unfortunately cygwin will not run Sphinx correctly even using 2.5, much less
3.0. And running docutils by hand gets a lot of errors because Sphinx has
hidden a lot of the definitions used in the tutorial. So the bottom line is
I have only an imperfect idea if I have screwed up any formatting.

I would like to rewrite the classes.rst file in particular, and it is the
one that I did not check to be sure the examples worked, but first I need to
do something about getting me a real Linux so I don't have these problems.
So unless someone is hot to trot I'd like to remain 'owner' of this issue on
the spreadsheet.

Whoever puts in these patches, I would appreciate being notified that it is
done.

Paul